Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Frizz <fr...@googlemail.com> on 2016/02/16 19:17:35 UTC

Set System Property With Blueprint Configuration File

I am trying to set a System Property in my Blueprint Configuration File,
similar to the Spring approach that is described here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3339736/set-system-property-with-spring-configuration-file

My code looks like this:

<bean id="mySysProp"
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.MethodInvokingFactoryBean">
   <property name = "targetObject" value="#{@systemProperties}" />
   <property name = "targetMethod" value="putAll" />
   <property name = "arguments" />
       <list>
           <value>org.blabla.packages</value>
           <value>*</value>
       <list>
   </property>
</bean>

It doesn't throw an exception or something - but it's not setting the
system property either. What might be the problem?

I am using Apache Karaf 4.0.x (which uses Apache Aries Blueprint).