Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2018/12/19 11:33:52 UTC

Security advisories page?

Hi,

Do we have a security advisories page on the website? Maybe I'm missing
it...we should have a page linked from the root menu listing all of the
security advisories. For example:

http://cxf.apache.org/security-advisories.html

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Security advisories page?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
I added a simple page here linked off "resources" listing the existing CVEs
per-project: http://directory.staging.apache.org/security-advisories.html

Feel free to modify as you see fit!

Colm.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.