Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by il...@chase.com on 2006/04/28 20:58:53 UTC

Can't find svn-python bindings

Hello,
I'm trying to configure ViewVC to work with SVN. The SVN was installed
from a pre-compiled package
(ftp://ftp.sunfreeware.com/pub/freeware/sparc/9/subversion-1.3.1-sol9-sparc-local.gz)
using pkgadd. Now I need to create appropriate symlinks in the
/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages directory, and here's my problem: I
don't know where to point them to. Does anyone know where python-svn
bindings are installed? I understand, there's some default location where
they are installed if the SVN is built from source. What happens if I
installed from a precompiled package? Do they get installed at all? If
not, how do I get them installed?
Any help is much appreciated.
  Ilmars