Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2016/08/22 14:44:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE][CFP] Fall Summit 2016

Hi all,

We’re happy to announce our upcoming Fall 2016 ATS Summit, hosted by LinkedIn in the Sunnyvale, CA area! The dates are as follow:

	Wed 10/26 - BarCamp
	Thu 10/27 - Day 1 Summit
	Fri 10/28 - Day 2 Summit

There is no registration fee this time, but we ask everyone to sign up on the signup sheet:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2016+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2016+Summit>

As you can see, the schedule is empty, so this is also the first Call For Proposals (CFP). Please submit your presentation proposals, via email to

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <ma...@trafficserver.apache.org>

Deadline for proposals is 9/30/2016. Don’t delay to the last minute!

Remember, this is a “DevOps” event, we encourage developers, contributors, users and those curious about ATS and HTTP caching to submit their talks. You can see the wide range of talks and presentation from past Summits on the same Wiki above.

Cheers,

— Leif, on behalf of the ATS PMC

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE][CFP] Fall Summit 2016

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

A reminder about our upcoming ATS Summit! If you haven't RSVPd yet, please do so soon. Also, the CFP is still open, until end of September. Please submit your proposals to summits@trafficserver.apache.org. This is a summit for everyone, so any topic pertinent to ATS is welcomed! Let's make this the best summit yet! :-)

Cheers,

-- Leif

Begin forwarded message:

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.