Posted to announce@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@apache.org> on 2019/05/31 06:54:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 7.14.0 Released

WicketStuff core 7.14.0 based on Apache Wicket 7.14.0 is released
and soon will be available at Maven Central!

The changelog since 7.13.0 is:

Maxim Solodovnik (2):
      Switching to the next development version
      Wicketstuff 7.14.0 release commit

The WicketStuff team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 7.14.0 Released

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martin,

The patch wasn't proposed, so I decided to release 7.x "as is"
I can do 7.14.1 release if this fix is so important (the issue was
introduced 3 years ago ....)

On Fri, 31 May 2019 at 14:23, Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Maxim,
>
> I've expected to see the code clean-up in WicketPortlet here ?
> Did you release 7.14.0 before the clean up ?
> It is not important to me. Just asking.
>
> On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 9:54 AM Maxim Solodovnik <so...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > WicketStuff core 7.14.0 based on Apache Wicket 7.14.0 is released
> > and soon will be available at Maven Central!
> >
> > The changelog since 7.13.0 is:
> >
> > Maxim Solodovnik (2):
> >       Switching to the next development version
> >       Wicketstuff 7.14.0 release commit
> >

> > The WicketStuff team

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 7.14.0 Released

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Maxim,