Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sj...@stradefi.com on 2006/03/13 22:39:04 UTC

MyFaces Apache Extensions

Hello !

In order to use x :selectOneCountry I was adding

<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions" prefix="x" %>

to my jsp page.

However I have now an error:

The absolute uri: http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions cannot be resolved in
either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

Should I add something special to my web.xml?

Do I need other libraries than: myfaces-api and myfaces-impl ?

Thanks

Sophie

RE: MyFaces Apache Extensions

Posted by Lance Frohman <lf...@gmail.com>.
Why does the x:selectOneCountry show

AG
AQ
AS

instead of

Antigua
Antarctica
American Samoa

?

> In order to use x :selectOneCountry I was adding
>
> <%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions"
> prefix="x" %>
>
> to my jsp page.
>

> However I have now an error:
>

> The absolute uri: http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions
> cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with
> this application
>

> Should I add something special to my web.xml?
>
> Do I need other libraries than: myfaces-api and myfaces-impl ?

You also need tomahawk.jar.

You should also consider switching to

<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t"%>

as the extensions namespace has been deprecated for several months.
However, the old namespace and prefix should still work.

Re: MyFaces Apache Extensions

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.