Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "alessandro.cosenza@itkey.it" <al...@itkey.it> on 2009/01/09 15:29:13 UTC

session.getAttributes( ) doesn't return any attribute

Repository repository = new
RMIRemoteRepository("//localhost:1099/jackrabbit.repository");
SimpleCredentials c = new
SimpleCredentials("alex","surname".toCharArray());
Session s = repository.login(c, "workspace");
String[]attr=s.getAttributeNames();

the array is empty. why?

what kind of attributes should be returned?I guess username
and password
specified in the SimpleCredentials object.

Re: session.getAttributes( ) doesn't return any attribute

Posted by Todd Seiber <to...@gmail.com>.
This would return attributes that you set with setAttribute. Use getUserID
and/or getPassword if you want those properties.