Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/08 02:43:49 UTC

[all] commons-parent version 6 screw up - apologies

Unfortunately when I removed the remote-resources-plugin[1] from
commons-parent I missed the fact that the "resources" configuration
needed to be added back in (it was removed when the remote resources
plugin was added[2]). So now the NOTICE.txt and LICENSE.txt files are
not configured to be added at all via commons-parent.

Sorry for this screw-up - I can't believe I didn't see/check that when
I modified the pom. Anyone wishing to release a component using
commons-parent-6 will need to add this in their components pom for
now. I've just committed a fix for this[3] and will call a vote to
release commons-parent-7 shortly.

Niall

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=608470
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=592922