Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sid <si...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/12 11:54:16 UTC

Hiding/encrypting URL parameters in Struts application

Hi
Is there a way to hide/encrypt URL parameters using Struts? Right now i am
passing some critical params in the URL
For e.g http://localhost:8080/method=xyz?param1=123&param2=xyz

I want to avoid this. Please let me know if anything can be done about this.

Thanks
Sid

Re: Hiding/encrypting URL parameters in Struts application

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.