Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Susmita Pati <SP...@alsysinc.com> on 2002/08/27 18:43:34 UTC

Question regarding iterate tag

Hi All

I need to display my data in the following manner.I get the data from the DB
to a vector.
How do i iterate thru them to display it as below.....

The constraints are
1. I cant change the existing query( so cant do a group  by) The current
query just does a simple select from the DB.
2. pertaining to the following example each pickline can have one or more
zone.How do  i then get the total for each pickline. I hope am clear

Thanks in advance
susmita

Machine   Pick              Start     Elapsed     Orders
Num       Line     Zone     Time     Time(HH:MM)  Picked

08/23/02

  02       30       001    08:47       1:06         10
                    002    09:09       0:45          5
                                               -------
                     Pick Line 30 Total:            15
                                               _______
                         08/23/02 Total:            15

08/25/02

  02       35       011    08:47       1:06         10
                    012    09:09       0:45         10
                                               -------
                     Pick Line 35 Total:            20
                                               _______