Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Ralph Vercauteren <rr...@qad.com> on 2021/03/26 12:14:35 UTC

Hi All,

I get the next error connecting to the nifi website:
[image: image.png]

And in the nifi-users.log I see this error. I tried to google it but I can
find any solution, what could be theissue?
2021-03-26 06:36:10,595 ERROR [NiFi Web Server-114]
o.a.nifi.web.api.config.ThrowableMapper An unexpected error has occurred:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/nifi/authorization/StandardAuthorizableLookup$StandardConnectionAuthorizable.
Returning Internal Server Error response.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/nifi/authorization/StandardAuthorizableLookup$StandardConnectionAuthorizable
        at
org.apache.nifi.authorization.StandardAuthorizableLookup.getConnection(StandardAuthorizableLookup.java:274)
        at
org.apache.nifi.web.api.FlowFileQueueResource.lambda$createFlowFileListing$0(FlowFileQueueResource.java:335)
        at
org.apache.nifi.web.StandardNiFiServiceFacade.authorizeAccess(StandardNiFiServiceFacade.java:371)
        at
org.apache.nifi.web.StandardNiFiServiceFacade$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$358780e0.invoke(<generated>)
        at
org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(CglibAopProxy.java:736)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
        at
org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:92)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(CglibAopProxy.java:671)
        at
org.apache.nifi.web.StandardNiFiServiceFacade$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$cc01c7f0.authorizeAccess(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.nifi.web.api.ApplicationResource.withWriteLock(ApplicationResource.java:705)
        at
org.apache.nifi.web.api.FlowFileQueueResource.createFlowFileListing(FlowFileQueueResource.java:331)
        at
        at
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory.lambda$static$0(ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory.java:76)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher$1.run(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:148)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.invoke(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:191)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.JavaResourceMethodDispatcherProvider$ResponseOutInvoker.doDispatch(JavaResourceMethodDispatcherProvider.java:200)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.dispatch(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:103)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:493)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.apply(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:415)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.apply(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:104)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$1.run(ServerRuntime.java:277)
        at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:272)
        at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:268)
        at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:316)
        at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:298)
        at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:268)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.RequestScope.runInScope(RequestScope.java:289)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime.process(ServerRuntime.java:256)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.server.ApplicationHandler.handle(ApplicationHandler.java:703)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.serviceImpl(WebComponent.java:416)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:370)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:389)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:342)
        at
org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:229)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:865)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1655)
        at
org.apache.nifi.web.filter.RequestLogger.doFilter(RequestLogger.java:66)
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1642)
        at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:317)
        at
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:127)
        at
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:91)
        at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:331)

With regards,
Mit freundlichem Gruß,
Met vriendelijke groet,

*Ralph Vercauteren*
Technical Architect QAD Automation Solutions
Mobile NL: +31 6 5397 7230
rrv@qad.com

This e-mail may contain QAD proprietary information and should be treated
as confidential.

Re:

Posted by Ralph Vercauteren <rr...@qad.com>.
Hi All,

We got it solved by stopping the env and removing the *_repository folders.
With the start of the nifi env those folders are recreated.

Thanks for replying and you help

Re:

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Ralph,

rrv@qad.com<ma...@qad.com>

This e-mail may contain QAD proprietary information and should be treated as confidential.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:12 PM Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
I would definitely also recommend upgrading to the latest. There have been many many improvements and bug fixes since 1.8.

I would also ask if you added anything to the lib/ directory? Custom processors, for example, or database drivers, etc? Adding anything to the lib/ directory without providing appropriate classloader isolation can result in this type of error.

Re:

Posted by Ralph Vercauteren <rr...@qad.com>.
Hi All,

Re:

Re:

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re:

Posted by Ralph Vercauteren <rr...@qad.com>.
We using nifi version 1.8.0

java version "1.8.0_202"

Re:

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
We would need to know which nice version, Java version, and so you’re on.
From the jetty output this appears potentially quite old.  Please try on