Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/20 18:43:57 UTC

Re: Problem when Geronimo Tomcat 2.1 server is started using "start-server"

Vamsi,

Can you open a bug on this? I also see the same problem on Windows. I
tested this a bit and it looks like a problem in WindowsTerminal in
JLine somewhere.

As a workaround, you can start gshell with -T false option and then
control-c worked fine while running the server in foreground.

Jarek

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Done.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GSHELL-106

++Vamsi