Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com> on 2002/12/03 05:13:45 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-struts/doc/images/how-to/eclipse developing-eclipse-style01.jpg developing-eclipse-style02.jpg developing-eclipse-style03.jpg developing-eclipse-style04.jpg developing-eclipse-style05.jpg developing-eclipse-style06.jpg developing-e

Sorry I wasn't around for the reply.

I meant to do this before check-in, but was trying to rush due to time
constraints.
I've done a bit of trimming for my next set of docs, thanks for your
help.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-Tools.org/struts-atlanta