Posted to user@whirr.apache.org by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/07 04:16:18 UTC

What does this Exception mean?

Russells-MacBook-Pro:whirr rjurney$ bin/whirr launch-cluster --config
recipes/druid.properties
Running on provider aws-ec2 using identity XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: index (0) must be less than size (0)
at
org.apache.whirr.ClusterController.launchCluster(ClusterController.java:128)
at
org.apache.whirr.cli.command.LaunchClusterCommand.run(LaunchClusterCommand.java:69)
at
org.apache.whirr.cli.command.LaunchClusterCommand.run(LaunchClusterCommand.java:59)
at org.apache.whirr.cli.Main.run(Main.java:69)
at org.apache.whirr.cli.Main.main(Main.java:102)
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: index (0) must be less than
size (0)
at
com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkElementIndex(Preconditions.java:305)
at
com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkElementIndex(Preconditions.java:284)
at com.google.common.collect.Iterables.get(Iterables.java:732)
at
org.apache.whirr.service.FirewallManager.authorizeIngress(FirewallManager.java:291)
at
org.apache.whirr.service.FirewallManager.authorizeAllRules(FirewallManager.java:242)
at
org.apache.whirr.service.ClusterActionHandlerSupport.handleFirewallRules(ClusterActionHandlerSupport.java:222)
at
org.apache.whirr.service.druid.DruidClusterActionHandler.beforeConfigure(DruidClusterActionHandler.java:64)
at
org.apache.whirr.service.ClusterActionHandlerSupport.beforeAction(ClusterActionHandlerSupport.java:59)
at
org.apache.whirr.actions.ScriptBasedClusterAction.execute(ScriptBasedClusterAction.java:123)
at
org.apache.whirr.ClusterController.configureServices(ClusterController.java:161)
at
org.apache.whirr.ClusterController.configureServices(ClusterController.java:153)
at
org.apache.whirr.ClusterController.launchCluster(ClusterController.java:114)
... 4 more

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com

Re: What does this Exception mean?

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
Followup question: How do I set Whirr to publish LOG.info messages?

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
[...]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.