Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "England, Laura (Interfuse)" <la...@interfusecomms.com> on 2016/01/11 17:53:56 UTC

Kafka Is Featured on HPE Matter

Hello!

HPE Matter<http://www.hpematter.com/>, the digital magazine from HPE where the brightest minds in business share their perspectives on a technology-driven world, recently launched its seventh issue. HPE Matter’s The Next Enterprise Issue explores how tech-driven enterprises of the future will create value faster than ever.

We're glad to let you know that Kafka is featured this week<https://www.hpematter.com/issue-no-7-fall-2015/how-not-drown-big-data-alphabet-soup> on our website! We hope you agree that it’s a great story. In fact, we would appreciate it if you could share the story with your social media followers online. We are more than happy to provide you with sample tweets as well as graphics sized for all major social platforms.

Thank you,
HPE Matter Social Team

This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please destroy it immediately and notify the sender.

Re: Kafka Is Featured on HPE Matter

Posted by Marko Bonaći <ma...@sematext.com>.
Wait, what "Kafka story"? The only Kafka-related sentence is:
Kafka is an amazing tool for streaming data, so if your business strategy
centers on streaming data, then it’s important. If not, it’s not worth your
attention, no matter now trendy it is.

You know, every "batch" was a stream when it was little :)

Marko Bonaći