Posted to dev@commonsrdf.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/27 20:47:49 UTC

CommonsRDF + Any23 Integration

Hi Folks,
I wonder where the integration possibility is to have Any23 consume
CommonsRDF?
Any thoughts?
Is anyone here familiar with the Any23 codebase?
Thanks

--
*Lewis*

Re: CommonsRDF + Any23 Integration

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergio,
Your right, Any23 is Sesame-based.
Has the Sesame community ever been approached regarding interest in
developing a CommonsRDF-module?
Thanks

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Lewis,

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 8:47 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder where the integration possibility is to have Any23 consume
> CommonsRDF?
> Any thoughts?
> Is anyone here familiar with the Any23 codebase?

AFAIK Any23 is Sesame-based, right?

That's one of the initial goals of CommonsRDF: having both Sesame and Jena
supporting CommonsRDF would make that much easier and convenient for
project like Any23.

Not sure where we are right now on that, but at least for me sound like a
good notice.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager