Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@apache.org> on 2016/04/25 20:56:44 UTC

Migrating the website to apache.org

Hi folks,

Migration of the website from github-pages to ASF gitpubsub was one item we
called out in our last podling report but haven't finished yet.

On Friday I put up a script that will help us publish to the new
infrastructure. Would be great to get this reviewed and pushed early this
week so we can complete the migration before our report is due.

http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/2856/

Thanks
-Todd

Re: Migrating the website to apache.org

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
I saw Sean Busbey at Apache: Big Data and he mentioned that folks do domain
transfers to the ASF all the time, and ASF infra can keep the redirect
alive forever, so that is certainly an option.

Mike

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.