Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/08 00:38:40 UTC

[ms] issues with ssh connection to repo?

I want to connect to a remote repository with a different user than I am
when I am compiling:

        <server>
            <id>remote-esp-dap-site</id>
            <username>maven_user</username>
            <passphrase>somephrase</passphrase>
            <privateKey>c:/ssh/rc-sun66e-private.ppk</privateKey>
            <configuration>
                <sshExecutable>plink</sshExecutable>
                <scpExecutable>pscp</scpExecutable>
            </configuration>
        </server>

    <distributionManagement>
        <site>
            <id>rc_sun66e</id>
            <name>DAP-Site</name>
            <url>scpexe://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab/:/opt/htdocs/site/</url>
        </site>
    </distributionManagement>

But I get this error:

[INFO] [site:deploy]
scpexe://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab/:/opt/htdocs/site/utilities - Session:
Opened
Executing command: cmd.exe /X /C 'ssh -i "C:\Documents and
Settings\dnxmkk5\.ssh\id_rsa"
-o "BatchMode yes" dnxmkk5@rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab "mkdir -p ///
opt/htdocs/site/utilities/."'

'ssh' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

scpexe://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab/:/opt/htdocs/site/utilities - Session:
Disconnecting
scpexe://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab/:/opt/htdocs/site/utilities - Session:
Disconnected

I want to use the maven_user not dnxmkk5 user. But there also seems to be an
issue with the command that is generated.

I tried following these directions:
http://ekawas.blogspot.com/2007/02/maven-windows-and-deploying-to-remote.html

Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
http://www.myspace.com/djmick_dot_com
http://www.myspace.com/sexybeotches
http://www.thumpradio.com
---

Re: [ms] issues with ssh connection to repo?

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! Works great!

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much for all your help!

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Mick Knutson wrote:
> [...]
>>> (DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:80)
>>>         ... 19 more
>>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.CommandExecutionException: Exit code 1
>> -
>>>         at
>>>
>> org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.external.ScpExternalWagon.executeCommand
>>> (ScpExternalWagon.java:145)
>>>         at
>>>
>> org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.external.ScpExternalWagon.executeCommand
>>> (ScpExternalWagon.java:326)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.external.ScpExternalWagon.put(
>>> ScpExternalWagon.java:286)
>>>

>>> I got the above error when I tried this URL formats:
>>> scpexe://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab/:/opt/htdocs/repository
>>> or
>>> scpexe://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab/opt/htdocs/repository

Dennis Lundberg

Re: [ms] issues with ssh connection to repo?

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
:-O this is crazy.

Posted by Bl...@ubs.com.

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
I spoke too soon.
[...]

Error deploying artifact: While configuring wagon for 'rc_sun66e': Unable to
app
ly wagon configuration.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.