Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "JPN. Sumarno" <ma...@ai3.itb.ac.id> on 2003/10/06 04:53:20 UTC

[users@httpd] [OOT] Re: [users@httpd] BBC NEWS REPORT

Dear Sir,

It was look sadness :-(.

> Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 11:53:29 +0400
> From: message message <me...@hotmail.com>
>
> There was a  BBC news report yesterday from India regarding Hindus having
> burned alive nearly 1,000 Muslims during riots against Muslims.

Marno :

How did they do, if they are living neighberhoodly with other nations ? I
think there are many nation with different religions in the world, but
they can live with a peace. I think their gov should improve their
people attitude especialy for peace. Peace can not generating by United
Nations (UN) only, but it will needed supporting by nations, etnics etc
:-). If there are a social gap, I think their gov should generating a kind
of dialogue proceses among their people. Hence they can living together
with a good respect from once to each other. That's my opinion. I think Mr
Boyle, Robert Anderson, Yoshua (I am very proud to all of you who have a
good advice to members in this mailing list :-)) and other members here
will have opinions too.

But I believe, that was an internal problem in India, and we as their
"neighbour" nation, hope it will cooldown soon and the India goverment
will generating a peacefull solution for that regions :-). But I don't
know, are Apache should used as a solution tool for this case :-).

message559:
> The BBC news report stated that NOT ONE Hindu was charged
> with the Murder of Muslims.

marno :
I always try to search or think a good reason, to read a kind of news
:-).

Well mr message559, should we start apache disscusion again ? I think in
our traveler in this world, we always find something good or bad, and we
always try to do better in some case.

In Apache seting, we also find a bad seting or a bad hardware hence we
could not build and Apache server. And to solve our problem very very
depending to our knowlede (of Apache). I want to thanks to Apache.org who
has on line their manual and I, especially could learn more and more about
Apache :-).

If India government should on line their manual like Apache did, are there
possibilities to success for their people living better in India with out
killing innocent people ?. (I don't know, becase I am not expert in
government science) :-).

Best Regards,
Marno