Posted to commits@apisix.apache.org by Apache Infrastructure <us...@infra.apache.org> on 2022/07/13 08:52:37 UTC

Error while running notifications feature from .asf.yaml in apisix-ingress-controller!

An error occurred while running notifications feature in .asf.yaml!:
Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Re: Error while running notifications feature from .asf.yaml in apisix-ingress-controller!

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
This is an error related to our mailing list outage yesterday.
We will be publishing a summary tomorrow.

Posted by Jintao Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
Thanks.

Apache Infrastructure <us...@infra.apache.org> 于2022年7月13日周三 16:52写道: