Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kai Weber <ka...@glorybox.de> on 2009/07/21 18:32:05 UTC

Dynamic templates

Hello Tapestriers:

I have a template.tml with should look something like this

    ${content}

${content} should be filled from properties/file/database whatever. My
problem:
it can contain links to other pages in my application.

In the end I want dynamic templates to be as much flexible as possible
and give my users the
ability to put anything they want in it. But I do not know how I could
achive
flexiblity when the HTML contains Elements which are normally rendered
through
Tapestry components (Link, Form, TextArea).

E.g.

    <a t:id="printLink">print</a>

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Kai

Re: Dynamic templates

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com>.
If u want to explore the template alternative proposed by Thiago
Chenillkit has a module that provides freemarker and velocity
services.

http://www.chenillekit.org/chenillekit-template/index.html

Re: Dynamic templates

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.