Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Darrell B <wi...@rogers.com> on 2003/04/22 06:57:35 UTC

Apache 2.045 and Tomcat 4.1

I think I understand how to modify the workers2.properties file and the
jk2.properties file, however adding the following line prevents the
apache service from starting on xp.
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.dll
I am not sure but I believe it may be because I am not using the proper
mod_jk.dll version.  Is there a binary for apache 2.045 or which one
should be used for the new version of apache?

Darrell

Re: Apache 2.045 and Tomcat 4.1

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
As far as I know, from reading the Apache website, .45 is "module
compatible" with .43 and .44.  Thus, modules that work with .43 and .44 are
supposed to work with .45.  However, the module in question being a Windows
DLL and not a Linux/UNIX module, its possible that the module compatibility
is broken.  In that case, you'd have to compile your own from source.

John