Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org> on 2015/02/11 22:26:49 UTC

Android - Merging unplug-whitelist branch

I've been keeping the whitelist breakout on a branch for some time now, but
since this is something that we want to get into Cordova 4.0.0, it will
have to be merged in soon.

I've rebased it against master as of this afternoon, and pushed it into a
branch - unplug-whitelist-4.0.0 -- It passes all of my tests, but please,
if you're involved in the 4.0.x branch, try it out and let me know if it
breaks things. I'll merge this in the next little while if I hear only
silent approval ;)

This should work with the org.apache.cordova.legacy-whitelist to provide
functionality identical to previous versions of Cordova.

Re: Android - Merging unplug-whitelist branch

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.
Tests are definitely critical before we call for a vote :) I don't mind a
short time between landing the code and landing the tests.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.