Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Xavier Beaudouin <ki...@oav.net> on 2007/10/24 23:31:18 UTC

Recommandations for Apache 2.x cache in a module ?

Hello,

I am looking for any good hint to cache data into a apr pool or
whatever used to cache data in some memory to avoid too much time
sql / ldap servers.

Is there any hints about using builtin cache in apache when making a
module ?

Thanks,
/Xavier

Re: Recommandations for Apache 2.x cache in a module ?

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
Xavier Beaudouin wrote:

> I am looking for any good hint to cache data into a apr pool or whatever
> used to cache data in some memory to avoid too much time sql / ldap
> servers.
>
> Is there any hints about using builtin cache in apache when making a
> module ?

The mod_authnz_ldap module supports caching, the SQL modules don't yet,
as far as I am aware.

Regards,
Graham