Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Rebecca E <ri...@hotmail.com> on 2014/11/17 05:24:26 UTC

help?

Hello,

I was wondering if you can help me with a problem I am having. My open office all of a sudden has red lines under all of the words and I have made sure that the language settings are all correct and nothing has fixed it. Help?

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: help?

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 04:24:26 +0000
Rebecca E <ri...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I was wondering if you can help me with a problem I am having. My open office all of a sudden has red lines under all of the words and I have made sure that the language settings are all correct and nothing has fixed it. Help?

The usual cure for this is to delete or rename your OpenOffice User Profile. Doing this cures a very large proportion of instances of this problem. Details are given in
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>