Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2016/09/08 03:44:09 UTC

Missing patch ZOOKEEPER-1927 in 3.5 branch

Hi Chris, Raul, it looks like ZOOKEEPER-1927 is in 3.4 and trunk,
however it did not land in 3.5.2 as recorded in the jira.

I noticed this when attempting to commit
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2536 as it applied
cleanly to trunk but not to 3.5 branch.

I looked at the logs and afaict it's in 3.4 and trunk, but not in 3.5 branch.

Do you guys know what happened here? Just an oversight or on purpose?

Patrick

Re: Missing patch ZOOKEEPER-1927 in 3.5 branch

Posted by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net>.
On 7 September 2016 at 20:53, Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> wrote:

> No worries. I would have committed myself but it wasn't clear if that

was the right thing to do or not. Thanks for resolving.

Merged:

https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/commit/ac26b96b61e116937239a15fb4dbcc4f17a4f818

-rgs

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.