Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Armin Pfarr <ap...@vipsurf.de> on 2000/05/10 20:54:28 UTC

Treetag

Hi,

the only purpose for this tag was to get an idea of how to write JSP-Tags.
The basic idea was derived from the Zope-distribution (http://www.zope.org)
which has something similar mechanism to provide expandable/collapsable
trees. I've seen some implementations of tree-structures that are based on
JavaScript - in most cases I was obviously using the wrong Browser or wrong
Browser version. It really didn't work. Therefore I thought, a server based
solution would be a nice idea.

If you are interested, I can of course submit the source. But again, it was
just the work of a few hours and I didn't spend much time on
debugging/testing/documentation.

I agree with Mike, that an XSLT-based solution would be much more general.

Armin

Tag Examples

Posted by Derek DeMoro <dd...@home.com>.
Could someone please send me source for how to create these tags.  I cannot
seem to find
tag tutorials.

Thanks.

Derek