Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Venkata R Madugundu <ve...@in.ibm.com> on 2016/02/17 11:17:20 UTC

Atlas binaries

Hi,

If I would like to get the Atlas binaries from the current source snapshot
(or a release), is there a publicly accessible Maven repository from where
I can download.
I know there are instructions to build from source on the Atlas page, but
would like to know if the nightly build deploys the artifacts to any
publicly accessible Maven repository.

Thanks
Venkata Madugundu

Re: Atlas binaries

Posted by Venkata R Madugundu <ve...@in.ibm.com>.
Thanks Erik, Hemanth for your response.
It is essentially the distribution we are looking for.

I did a scan of Atlas root pom. The section below seems to give me what I
am looking for.

<repository>
            <id>default</id>
            <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public/</url>
</repository>

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public/org/apache/atlas/atlas-distro/

Thanks
Venkat

From:	Erik Bergenholtz <eb...@hortonworks.com>
To:	"dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org"
            <de...@atlas.incubator.apache.org>
Date:	18/02/16 05:54 AM
Subject:	Re: Atlas binaries

Venkat,

Nightly snapshot builds of Atlas [and other projects] are available in
nexus: https://repository.apache.org/#nexus-search;quick~org.apache.atlas.
Find what you are looking for and you can download the jars. There is no
distro per-se.

Erik

On Feb 17, 2016, at 1:38 PM, Hemanth Yamijala <hyamijala@hortonworks.com<
mailto:hyamijala@hortonworks.com>> wrote:

Venkat,

If you mean the entire distro - they are available here:
https://builds.apache.org/job/apache-atlas-nightly/lastBuild/artifact/distro/target/
 - Can you see if this works?

However, if you mean a maven repo to which we publish latest SNAPSHOT jars,
I am unaware of any - maybe someone else can help?

Thanks
hemanth

Re: Atlas binaries

Re: Atlas binaries