Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at> on 2005/06/27 09:28:17 UTC

news from the toolside of things

Hi I just wanted to give everybody the news, that Exadel also has done
a new revision of their toolset (currently a dev preview)
So far it looks a lot better than the old 2.5 version, a visual editor
is in place, although not as good as oracles, it is very good as well,
with a split screen view (but no toolbar for common formatting tools).
I have not checked out the hibernate features, but for plain JSF
within Eclipse this one looks very interesting also.

Ah yes, myfaces 1.0.9 is supported by default.
Since I have had licensed that stuff for a while now and never have used
it (because of not supporting eclipse 3.1), I am more than happy with it
now.

Werner