Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2010/03/27 11:01:49 UTC

Timeline and ranking process moved from wiki to site

I've added an ASF timeline to our site [1] (at time of writing it has
not yet synced to the public site)

I've also added the ranking process [2]

Note I've made one (previously agreed) changes to the ranking process.
In the admin re-evaluation phase I have added:

"Discretionary score: admins may use their experience and the comments
of community members to mark a proposal up or down (-4 to +4)"

I've also added notes to previous sections encouraging community members
to add comments to proposals (not scores).

Ross

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEVxSITE/GSoC
[2]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEVxSITE/Mentee+Ranking+Process