Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2008/03/19 12:31:45 UTC

Dynamic height feature in FireFox 2

I have a gadget that uses XML file that uses dynamic-height feature. This is
working fine in all IE versions and also in those browsers which support
document.postMessage or window.postMessage methods. But it is not working in
FireFox 2.0.0.12.

Then I placed an alert statement in dynamic-height.js file
alert("Document compatibility mode: " + document.compatMode);

In IE, I am getting it as CSS1Compat mode. Nut in FireFox 2.0.0.12, I am
getting this as BackCompat.