Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Pete Oakloan <pe...@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/19 14:43:45 UTC

running OM proxied

Hi everyone,

what are the chances of getting OM to run in proxied mode?

I am trying with the source-code revision that is currently packaged on the
demo-server and did the following:

- deploy openlaszlo on red5
- add /*.lzx handle & servlet to openmeetings web.xml
- changed build.xml so that OM *.lzx files are copied to red5 om webapps dir

however - it doesn't work as in no clue why. where to start? is it viable
anyhow?

kind regards,
pete

Re: running OM proxied

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
I broke proxy mode approx 10 months ago. There were few my commits at that
time.

Well, how difficult would it be to fix html tag in solo mode? Proxy mode
basicly just creates swf dynamically. If the problem comes from security,
you can just install http proxy software on the openmeetings server, so
http responses would come from the same openmeetings server as swf does.

Re: running OM proxied

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
That was quite long ago, however I would also not do that anymore as you
would need to have ALL JARs of openmeetings + openlaszlo into the same
webapp's WEB-INF/lib folder and I don't think those JARs will harmony that
easily together.

You propablly simply copy the code to the Openlaszlo webapp and copy this
webapp into the Red5 webapps dir. As Red5 is also a Tomcat server that
should be no such big problem it getting it running.

Re: running OM proxied

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
I just cleaned up excessive jars and moved laszlo sources out of web
app directory.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095