Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Yonathan W'Gebriel <yt...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/03/20 11:01:37 UTC

synergy password reset

Does password reset in synergy work?I tried multiple times but never received the verification email.

Re: synergy password reset

Posted by Alied Pérez Martínez <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Re: synergy password reset

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Hi Alied,

Re: synergy password reset

Posted by Alied Pérez Martínez <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: synergy password reset

Posted by Holman Zsolt <ho...@gmail.com>.
Jirka, it is OK now: logged in, changed pwd...

Thanks,
Zsolt

Re: synergy password reset

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.