Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Wouter Bancken <wo...@aca-it.be> on 2015/08/06 09:11:41 UTC

BundleResource not able to compute capabilities for fragments

Dear,

I'm trying to deploy a subsystem but I'm experiencing some issues due
to the computeOsgiIdentityCapability method of the BundleResource not
being able to compute capabilities for fragments (only for bundles).
Was there a motivation behind this behavior or is this a bug in the
Aries implementation?

Best regards,
Wouter Bancken

Re: BundleResource not able to compute capabilities for fragments

Posted by Wouter Bancken <wo...@aca-it.be>.
Hi John,

Thanks for the response. I've created the issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1368

Best regards,
Wouter Bancken

Posted by John W Ross <jw...@us.ibm.com>.