Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Neeme Vool <ne...@codewiser.com> on 2004/08/23 15:06:17 UTC

Garbled POST data

Hi!

I have
mod_perl-1.0
Embperl-2.0b11
apache_1.3.31

I have defined

SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler Embperl::Object
SetEnv EMBPERL_SYNTAX "Embperl"
SetEnv EMBPERL_RECIPE EmbperlXSLT
SetEnv EMBPERL_ESCMODE 0
SetEnv EMBPERL_XSLTSTYLESHEET /xml/style.xsl
SetEnv EMBPERL_APPNAME test
SetEnv EMBPERL_OBJECT_BASE _base.epl

in a directory. If I POST things to some subdir like /test/index.html then
everything is ok, but if I post to
/index.html, then Embperl receives only GET-ted parameters, but as soon I
change method to POST, then Emberl doesnt get anything in %fdat

Neeme Vool
neeme@codewiser.com
Codewiser OÜ
Tel. +372 5151195
Fax. +372 7409988
http://www.codewiser.com

RE: Garbled POST data

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> in a directory. If I POST things to some subdir like
> /test/index.html then everything is ok, but if I post to
> /index.html, then Embperl receives only GET-ted parameters,
> but as soon I change method to POST, then Emberl doesnt get
> anything in %fdat

Mmmh, the only thing that comes to my mind is that the POST data is already
read by another module, when Embperl comes into play (since POST data can
only be read once).

Could you try to set EMBPERL_DEBUG to at least dbgForm (32) and see what the
embperl.log file says?

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh