Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/23 13:49:41 UTC

Re: Changes made for http://www.wicketstuff.org/bamboo/browse/issue/WICKET-702

After eclipse finished building my workspace and i stepped through
your junit test i realized the exact same thing is happening in your
code. You just chose to ignore it for the time being, hence the fixme.
However people like me who continue to work with the returned page
will have to resort to hacking around this. I know it is just a junit
test problem but i do hope you can fix this soon. I am cc-ing this to
the user list as other people might bump into this as well.

Maurice

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org>.
I just checked a fix in, can you see if it works better for you?

See http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=568960
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty