Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org> on 2003/06/11 14:42:19 UTC

Re: How to UTF-8 your site. FAQ

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 19:19, Mark F wrote:
> Is someone collecting the posts like this one?  Information like this needs
> to be indexed.
>
> -Mark

It will get remembered now, I did see it before and earmarked it but now it
has FAQ in the subject line it will get recorded. :)

If you post anything worthy of including in a FAQ or howto please put 'FAQ'
somewhere in the subject line and that will ensure it gets picked up.

Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org