Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/06 18:49:02 UTC

Need Commit - Derby-3166

Hi - I am having problems commiting the patch for Derby-3166. I have
requested a new password from root but it hasn't come yet (it's been
several days).

Can someone else commit this patch for me?

--
Laura Stewart

Re: Need Commit - Derby-3166

Posted by Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 12/7/07, Dyre.Tjeldvoll@sun.com <Dy...@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi Laura,
>
> Myrna commtted a patch for this issue yesterday (6 Dec), but Derby
> info still says 'Patch available'. Is there another patch waiting to
> be committed?
>
> There are two patch files attached to the issue, but I
> they look like different versions of the same change?
>
> --
> dt

Thanks for noticing this Dyre, I removed the "Patch Available" status
and resolved the issue :-)
--
Laura Stewart

Re: Need Commit - Derby-3166