Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <ad...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/05/18 17:54:36 UTC

.Re: Tagging Apache 2.0 for beta candidate

Just one objection... this list from apr/renames_pending:

apr_file_lstat              from apr_lstat
apr_file_stat               from apr_stat

apr_fnmatch_found           from apr_is_fnmatch

apr_groupname_get           from apr_get_groupname
apr_user_path_get           from apr_get_home_directory
apr_user_id_get             from apr_get_userid
apr_user_name_get           from apr_get_username

apr_time_ctime_fmt          from apr_ctime

apr_time_os_explode_get     from apr_os_exp_time_get
apr_time_os_explode_put     from apr_os_exp_time_put
apr_time_os_get             from apr_os_imp_time_get
apr_time_os_put             from apr_os_imp_time_put
apr_time_ansi_put           from apr_ansi_time_to_apr_time
apr_time_explode_gmt        from apr_explode_gmt
apr_time_explode_lt         from apr_explode_localtime
apr_time_implode            from apr_implode_time

I've changed just a few in this note that seem more sensical at the moment.

I'd like to apply in an hour or two since we've had no objections.  However,
if you have a better name within our schema, please yell.

I'll commit in two hours unless anyone objects, incorporating anyone's
'better suggestions'.

Would be nice to have the API closer to a 'final form' for this beta.

Bill