Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by robert <ro...@gliesian.com> on 2011/04/12 04:14:31 UTC

Discussion Forum

On the Apache ActiveMQ site ( http://activemq.apache.org/ ) there is a
link to "Discussion Forums":
http://activemq.apache.org/discussion-forums.html

How hard would it be to set something like this up with Apache CXF:

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-User-f2341805.html

That is, can someone set this up?  And provide a similar link on the
main sidebar?

I'm pretty sure that the discussion forum is bound to the mailing
list.

Thanks!

Re: Discussion Forum

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
No problem :)

Re: Discussion Forum

Posted by robert <ro...@gliesian.com>.

Re: Discussion Forum

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: Discussion Forum

Posted by robert <ro...@gliesian.com>.

Re: Discussion Forum

Posted by robert <ro...@gliesian.com>.
I just added a hyperlink to "CXF User List" on the Mailing Lists
page... that should suffice.

-- Robert

Re: Discussion Forum

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.