Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ram Krishnamoorthi <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/04 19:43:05 UTC

Faxing PDF Documents generated using FOP

Hello,
We are using RightFax software to Fax Documents from
our Applications.

Has anyone attempted to Fax FOP Generated Documents
and encountered any Problems related to Fonts?
We could not Fax the PDF Document generated using FOP.

We could Fax PDF Documents (not generated using FOP)
..looking at the Document's Font Properties..we see
'Embedded Subset'

I have not used 'Font Embedding' when generating
Documents using FOP.Could that be an Issue? Any Help
here is very much appreciated.

Thanks