Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Tianhua huang <hu...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/11 01:55:13 UTC

Re: Ask help for build/test impala on aarch64 platform

Hi,
Recently, I am building impala on arm64 instance, I followed Quanlong's
suggestion to build native-toolchain first, and I have fixed several
issues, you can find the details
https://github.com/huangtianhua/native-toolchain/pull/1/files, now the work
is in-progress and blocked by building kudu:thrift package, error
information see: http://paste.openstack.org/show/787407/ Could anyone help
me to have a look?

And I have a question about the tool-chain, I find we will build some
packages twice, like boost, crcutils we build them again when building
kudu, and with different versions. Can we use existing packageS for kudu
building? Is build-kudu-only.sh
<https://github.com/cloudera/native-toolchain/blob/master/build-kudu-only.sh>
of
cloudera/native-toolchain for that? How to use?
Thanks all!