Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org> on 2019/08/21 04:54:13 UTC

Re: Issue with connect localhost

Moving to the user mailing list.

Hi Tarek Ali,
User mailing list fits for such query as you will get a wider audience
there, see https://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html.
Please subscribe to user mailing if you have not.

Is there any error in the console logs?

Thanks and Regards
Aditya Sharma

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au.INVALID>.
Hi Tarek,

I have tried it out on Windows myself. I got a warning from Windows
Firewall when I started OFBiz, and had to approve it. After that it worked
fine. Check your firewall settings for port 8443.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au.INVALID>.
Hi Tarek,