Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/08/03 09:58:39 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Syncope 1.0.0-incubating

I've created a 1.0.0-incubating release, with the following artifacts up
for a vote:

SVN source tag (r1367421):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/syncope/tags/syncope-1.0.0-incubating/

List of changes:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/syncope/tags/syncope-1.0.0-incubating/CHANGES

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesyncope-100/

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
location):
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesyncope-100/org/apache/syncope/syncope-root/1.0.0-incubating/syncope-root-1.0.0-incubating-source-release.zip

Staging site:
http://incubator.apache.org/syncope/1.0.0-incubating/

PGP release keys (signed using 273DF287):
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/syncope/KEYS

This has been voted through on the syncope-dev@incubator.apache.org
mailing list [1],
and now requires a vote on general@incubator.apache.org

Votes already cast (on syncope-dev):

+1 (binding)
* Francesco Chicchiriccò
* Massimiliano Perrone
* Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
* Emmanuel Lécharny (IPMC member)
* Simone Tripodi
* Colm O hEigeartaigh (IPMC member)

+1 (non binding)
 * Denis Signoretto

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Best regards.

[1]
http://syncope-dev.1063484.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Apache-Syncope-1-0-0-incubating-tp5710173p5710292.html

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [VOTE] Apache Syncope 1.0.0-incubating

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 06/08/2012 16:26, ant elder wrote:
> I've had a quick look and it mostly looks fine to me except in the source
> distribution it contains jquery and codemirror .js files but i couldn't see
> any mention of their licenses anywhere. Sorry if i've just missed that but
> otherwise i think the src distro top level LICENSE file needs to be updated
> to mention those two licenses.

Hi ant,
by taking a look at other ASF projects including JQuery (or similar
dual-licensed JS frameworks), I'd think that, in order to fix this, we
should add reference to JQuery / CodeMirror and their MIT license in
either our source top-level LICENSE & NOTICE and our WAR-related
legal_ext/ LICENSE & NOTICE.

Is this correct? If so, I'll open an issue and fix it ASAP.

Do you think this is a blocker for the release?

Thanks.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
I've had a quick look and it mostly looks fine to me except in the source
distribution it contains jquery and codemirror .js files but i couldn't see
any mention of their licenses anywhere. Sorry if i've just missed that but
otherwise i think the src distro top level LICENSE file needs to be updated
to mention those two licenses.

   ...ant

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Syncope 1.0.0-incubating

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
I second your decision Francesco, it wouldn't be a full 1.0.0 if you
still have to get a few things off the chest.

keep up the excellent work!
best and thanks,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Francesco,

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 06/08/2012 16:07, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Hi Francesco, I can check in the evening.

Thanks, Mark!

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi IPMC members,