Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by kitty <de...@hanmir.com> on 2001/08/18 06:16:36 UTC

Apache and Tomcat problem

Hi! All

I'm a mobile developer.
I developed PDA programming in Win CE 3.0 and Phone programming with J2ME.
I used http connection in networking, Wininet.dll  in PDA and OutputStream of JAVA in Phone.
Server-side programming is both Servelt.
I tested these programs in my computer using Tomcat 3.2.
Both worked good.

But when I excute these in Apache1.3.2 and Tomcat3.2, they didn't work properly.
Phone programming didn't work at all.
Sometimes PDA programming worked, but most time it didn't.
I can't understand this situation.

Port number of tomcat is 80, port number of networking between apache and tomcat is 8007.
If I stop apache service in Server, it works by using only tomcat.
Even though I compiled these servlet again but there was no any changes.

Who help me?