Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Sven Davison <sv...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/31 23:38:04 UTC

Centos 7 Nifi Service

I can run the service via nifi.sh start or sudo service nifi start and all’s well.. BUT.. it start on its own after reboot.

chkconfig shows it’s on, and systemctl redirects to chkconfig.. but still it wont start at reboot.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Centos 7 Nifi Service

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sven

If it is being invoked at all you'll see entries in the
nifi/logs/nifi-bootstrap.log. After a restart is there anything there?
 If yes and it looks normal check nifi/logs/nifi-app.log and see if it
is dying for some reason.

Thanks
Joe