Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Reuven Nisser <10...@compuserve.com> on 2006/04/11 17:39:34 UTC

Using XERCES with XPath support

Hello,

I have an application relying heavily on XML. I am currently using MS-XML4.

The application imports, builds, changes and exports XML documents and
uses XPATH to find notes. The main reason for switching to XERCES is
using Apache XML Security later.

I am trying to migrate the application, I started with XERCES and then
found out it has no XPATH support. I continued with XALAN but it does
not allow to change the XML and if I use a wrapper I will need to
rebuild it after each XML change.

Do, where do I go from here?

Thanks,

Reuven Nisser