Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by SB <st...@cyberspace.org> on 2002/07/16 05:29:50 UTC

To Admin - Important/Urgent/Serious

I unsubscribed from this mail list and still geting mails.
didnt get any response, probably my email is not in their database.
So I subscribed again, and unsubscribed today. and I got mails
from cocoon-users today too. After I unsubscribe, my mails dont
seem to reach the list(as I didnt get my mail), but I *do* get
all your mails. *So* I subscribed again and writing this mail.

Why isnt there an email list *-admin@xml.apache.org ?

Can some kind soul help?
--st.

Re: To Admin - Important/Urgent/Serious

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
If you are shure you have subscribed using that mail address
try mailto:cocoon-users-unsubscribe-snag=chutneytech.com@xml.apache.org

Giacomo

PS request for help is mailto:cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org

Posted by Suchandra Nag <sn...@chutneytech.com>.