Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eduardo Rocha <ed...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/04 15:31:58 UTC

[m2] aspectj

I have seen in Maven Plugin Matrix that AspectJ Plugin for Maven 2 is
considered "Low Priority" (!) and it is yet to be done. However, I was
googling around and found some Maven2 compilers besides javac
(eclipse, aspectj), called plexus-SOMENAME-compiler. I saw in this
mail list as well someone trying to use csharp compiler as well.

Does anyone already has AspectJ + Maven 2 working?
Does anyone know how to properly use these plexus compilers?

Re: [m2] aspectj

Posted by Kaare Nilsen <ka...@gmail.com>.
how do you build and compile a plexus compiler ?

Re: [m2] aspectj

Posted by stéphane bouchet <St...@emn.fr>.
Hi,

Re: [m2] aspectj

Posted by Eduardo Rocha <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kaare,

I haven't noticed before that it's possible to switch to @AJ sintax
and working with AspectJ without a special compiler, thank you for the
tip! But it's still needed to do aspect weaving, how do you make it
with maven 2, or even with maven 1?

Re: [m2] aspectj

Posted by Kaare Nilsen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: [m2] aspectj