Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Rich Duzenbury <rd...@westernmidrange.com> on 2002/08/17 06:20:36 UTC

PDF documentation

Hello list,

Does anyone have a working link to a pdf version (mod_perl 1.27) of the
guide?  Found one in the archives that no longer works...

I tried cvs'ing the data and doing the build deal referenced on
perl.apache.org, but I'm missing something as I get an error from
DocSet/Util.pm.  It's trying to load Template.pm on line 13, but I don't
have a Template.pm on my system anywhere.

Seems to me this should be right in plain sight, but it's late here.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rich